So, you want to host Glo-Bingo
We design each event to create fun, excitement, and profits for your Charity. We provide the following to ensure a complete and successful fundraiser event.
- Experience and knowledgeable with tips and advice on how to run a profitable Glo Bingo
- Bingo Machine and Flash Board
- Supplies for bingo including bingo paper, glo hats and glo dabbers
- Black Lights
- Sound System
- 250 color event flyers with .jpeg file to advertise on social media
- Game programs with your Sponsors listed
- All events are listed on glo-bingo.com website with the option to use online sales
- Facebook event created to share on glo bingo page
- Glow Necklaces thrown out at start of bingo
- Lite up booth for players to purchase additional glo items (optional)
It is an important distinction that YOUR ORGANIZATION is conducting the bingo. We bring the black lights, DJ, Emcee and provide the supplies
Must be able to obtain a limited bingo license from the State of Illinois.
- To receive a bingo license from the state, your organization must be Licensed by the State
- be a licensed bona fide religious, charitable, labor, fraternal, Youth Athletic, Senior Citizens, educational, or veterans organization in Illinois
- Operate without Profit to its members
- Have been in existence in Illinois continuously for 5 year
Missouri Glo-Bingo See FAQ Below
How do we Submit the license Request
You can submit a request electronically at tax.illinois.gov or you can submit a request by mail. Download the application from the Illinois Department of Revenue (Form RB-3) and mail to the address on the application.
There is a $50.00 fee which allows your organization to conduct a maximum of TWO (2) bingo events during the year. NOTE that your organization is required to file taxes (Form RB-1-L) on or before the 20th day following the event.
Allow 4-6 weeks for the state to approve your application.
What Else Do We Have to Do
A deposit of $250.00 is required to secure your date. Call us at (618) 234-0388 to coordinate a date. Then, submit a deposit online here or make a check payable to Tribout Distributors and mail to 517 South Illinois St. Belleville, Illinois 62220
Decide what you want to charge for admission. Most groups have been successful with $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
Get sponsors for the 10 bingo games. Your group can decide if they want to play 10 – $100 games or 10 -$75 games. The sponsors name will be on the program and announced at Glo Bingo. If they have anything with their company name (such as coolie cups, pens, t-shirts, etc) the DJ can use them as giveaways that evening. If you don’t have sponsors, the money for the payout is the responsibility of the organization. Download a sample copy of the program.
The information for the flyers must be sent to us by email at least 6 weeks in advance. Once you have approved the flyer, it will be available for pick up at Tribout Distributors
Must be able to obtain a Special Bingo/Pull Tab License from the Missouri Gaming Commission. Your organization is conducting the Bingo – We provide the Emcee, Black Lights, DJ, and Supplies.
- Visit www.mgc.dps.mo.gov for information on obtaining the Bingo Licensing. Info will be under the “Charitable Games Tab.” It is a Missouri Bingo/Pull Tab License application form. (PDF).
- You must contact a licensed supplier in Missouri to arrange for the rental of a Bingo Machine, Board, and Glow Paper (6 on 10ups)
- a $250 Non-Refundable deposit is required to reserve your date.
Download our PDF for complete information.