So, you want to host Glo-Bingo
We design each event to create fun, excitement, and profits for your Charity. We provide the following to ensure a complete and successful fundraiser event.
- Experience and knowledge on how to run a profitable Glo Bingo
- Bingo Machine with Light Board
- Black Lights
- Sound System
- 250 Color Event Fliers
- Game Programs with Sponsor Listing
- Lite-Up Booth for players to purchase additional Glow Items
- Advertising on Tribout.com
- Glow Necklaces thrown out at start of bingo
Must be able to obtain a limited bingo license from the State of Illinois.
- To receive a bingo license from the state, your organization must be Licensed by the State
- be a licensed bona fide religious, charitable, labor, fraternal, Youth Athletic, Senior Citizens, educational, or veterans organization in Illinois
- Operate without Profit to its members
- Have been in existence in Illinois continuously for 5 year
Missouri Glo-Bingo See FAQ Below
How do we Submit the license Request
You can submit a request electronically at tax.illinois.gov or you can submit a request by mail. Download the application from the Illinois Department of Revenue (Form RB-3) and mail to the address on the application.
There is a $50.00 fee which allows your organization to conduct a maximum of TWO (2) bingo events during the year. NOTE that your organization is required to file taxes (Form RB-1-L) on or before the 20th day following the event.
Allow 4-6 weeks for the state to approve your application.
What Else Do We Have to Do
Decide what you want to charge for admission. Most groups have been successful with $20 in advance and $25 at the door.
Get sponsors for the 10 bingo games. Your group can decide if they want to play 10 – $100 games or 10 -$75 games. The sponsors name will be on the program and announced at Glo Bingo. If they have anything with their company name (such as coolie cups, pens, t-shirts, etc) the DJ can use them as giveaways that evening. If you don’t have sponsors, the money for the payout is the responsibility of the organization. Download a sample copy of the program.
The information for the flyers must be sent to us by email or fax (618) 234-3097 at least 6 weeks in advance. Once you have approved the flyer, it will be available for pick up at Tribout Distributors
Must be able to obtain a Special Bingo/Pull Tab License from the Missouri Gaming Commission. Your organization is conducting the Bingo – We provide the Emcee, Black Lights, DJ, and Supplies.
- Visit www.mgc.dps.mo.gov for information on obtaining the Bingo Licensing. Info will be under the “Charitable Games Tab.” It is a Missouri Bingo/Pull Tab License application form. (PDF).
- You must contact a licensed supplier in Missouri to arrange for the rental of a Bingo Machine, Board, and Glow Paper (6 on 10ups)
- a $250 Non-Refundable deposit is required to reserve your date.
Download our PDF for complete information.