It is an important distinction that YOUR ORGANIZATION is conducting the bingo. We bring the black lights, DJ, Emcee and provide the supplies
We design each event to create fun, excitement, and profits for your Charity. We provide the following to ensure a complete and successful fundraiser event
- Our experience, knowledge, and helpful tips on how to run a profitable GLO Bingo.
- Color flyer in .jpeg format to advertise and promote GLO Bingo.
- Bingo Machine and Flash Board.
- Supplies for bingo including bingo paper, GLO hats and GLO dabbers.
- Black Lights and Sound System.
- Professional Emcee and DJ.
- All events are listed on glo-bingo.com website and GLO-Bingo Facebook page.
- Contactless ticket sales at glo-bingo.com.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORGANIZATION TO PREPARE FOR GLO BINGO
- Obtain a valid bingo license from the State of Illinois. www2.illinois.gov/rev/questionsandanswers/pages/832.aspx
- Facility / Hall must have Provider of Premises License www2.illinois.gov/rev/questionsandanswers/pages/832.aspx
- $250 deposit is required to secure your date.
- Prize money for all 10 games typically by getting sponsorships.
- Advertise and promote GLO Bingo.
- Advanced ticket sales. We provide contactless ticketing for no charge to the organization.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORGANIZATION DURING GLO BINGO
• It is an important distinction that YOUR ORGANIZATION is conducting the bingo. We bring the black lights, DJ, Emcee and provide the supplies.
• Provide workers for event. Including an individual responsible for payout money and the bingo machine.
• Provide startup money for sales at the front door and early bird and middle bird sales during GLO Bingo.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORGANIZATION AFTER GLO BINGO
• File form RB-1-L to pay your taxes to the State of Illinois. This must be completed within 20 days of the bingo to avoid penalties.
CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND AVAILABLE DATES